How to recover Gmail password? Worried! Get it recovered in 5 easy-to-follow steps. Need technical support, contact Techvedic @ +855-859-0057 (Toll Free).
Gmail with over 425 million user-base is among the most popular email clients that occupies almost 8.43 percent of the email client/service market share as per the leading Internet marketing research firm – Campaign Monitor. Being a tech support vendor, we have witnessed many complaints or requests related to forgotten Gmail password or Gmail password recovery.
- Type “gmail.com” in the browser address-bar, or select the Gmail app from the Google’s homepage, i.e. google.com.
- Find “Need Help?” under the sign-in button.
- Select “I don’t know my password”. If it asks for “Enter the last password you remember”, skip it and click on “I don’t know”.
- Gmail asks for your preferred means for password reset – email, phone or answering security questions. As per your convenience, choose one and proceed as discussed below:
- Recovery through Alternate Email
Enter your secondary email address which is registered with Google. Or provide the phone number. Make sure to put a check-mark against “Get a password reset link at my recovery email”. Now go to your alternate email Inbox, and click on the “Password Reset” Link that you got from the Google Account Recovery Team
- Recovery through Phone
In case you opted for the phone option, check your phone for the recovery code. Enter that code on the password reset page, and click on “Continue”.
- Recovery by Answering Security Questions
Make sure “Answer my security question” is selected under “Choose how to get back into your account”. Type the answer to your recovery question following the question.
- All above means direct you to a page where you can create a new password. Enter your new password and confirm it again. Click “Continue” to make the changes effective.